Sunday, January 18, 2009

"Show 'n Tell" session, do you think is better than "hands on"?

The "Show 'n tell" track is the new Lotusphere sessions container, it replaces last years "hands on" tracks.

Do you think SHOW format is better than HND format? I think is different. All the SHOW I attended today was simply great but, if I'm to be honest, I miss a little bit the interaction that HND and the use of the workstation can provide.

I'm sure it's a big effort for the organization to setup HND classes but every year I have attended HND I got back home lot of contents and I had improve my skill faster. The good thing about SHOW is the numbers of attenders: HND has really a poor capacity and SHOW extend the limit a lot. Also, you can use your pc during the sessions so it's not so bad. Just different.

What do you think?

No comments: