Saturday, November 7, 2009

After 1 week using Google Wave

Like others in the blogosphere, I chose not to see the video on Google Wave or read other impressions about this. Just to be virgin.

I'm really amazed about Google Wave, it's really a powerful and brand new communication tool and in the future it could change the way we collaborate (Lotus be aware!) event if right now it's clear it's experimental.

I mean, I have several problems just using 1 wave with 2 people (me included):


About usability it's not the best since we have tons of unused space and using a wave in a small monitor like mine it's frustrating:


So the final comment is: Google go ahead we are looking forward to see at least the beta release.

1 comment:

goodeda1122 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.