- Database management tool improvements - Leverage a single tool that performs all application/database maintenance tasks (eg compact, index update, ...).
- SAML - Provide greater flexibility regarding secure authentication.
- Platform expansion – Lower costs, improve flexibility and scalability (64 bit, virtual env, Linux platform).
- RESTful APIs – Enable ISV's and application builders with broad set of API's usable from any application endpoint.
- DXL – Roud-trip DXL design elements with no loss.
IBM BusinessConnect 2013
1 week ago